Chicken Burgers July 09 2014, 0 Comments
This is a very tasty chicken burger with lime juice\cilantro tomato topped with fresh guacamole and cheddar cheese.Ingredients (for 6 burgers)
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes. I used lime juice\cilantro, but feel free to experiment.
- Sliced cheese if desired. I prefer sharp cheddar for this recipe.
- Meat Church Season-All to taste
- 1 large avocado
- 1 roma tomato
- few sprigs of cilantro. You don't need an entire bunch.
- Meat Church Season-All to taste (Holy Cow may also be used).
Prepare grill at a temperature of 350-400 degrees F.
Beat the egg well & drain the tomatoes.
Combine the chicken, bread crumbs, egg and canned tomatoes in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Form into patties and top them with our Season-All or Holy Cow to taste.
Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Remove the avocado and mix it up well in a bowl.
Dice the roma tomato and cilantro leaves. Be sure to remove the stems from the cilantro.
Combine the avocado mixture, tomato, cilantro and season to taste with our Season-All.
Toast the buns.
Melt the cheese on the burgers.
Top with the fresh guacamole and enjoy!