Chicken Burgers July 09 2014, 0 Comments
This is a very tasty chicken burger with lime juice\cilantro tomato topped with fresh guacamole and cheddar cheese.Ingredients (for 6 burgers)
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes. I used lime juice\cilantro, but feel free to experiment.
- Sliced cheese if desired. I prefer sharp cheddar for this recipe.
- Meat Church Season Salt to taste
- 1 large avocado
- 1 roma tomato
- few sprigs of cilantro. You don't need an entire bunch.
- Meat Church Season Salt to taste (Holy Cow may also be used).
Prepare grill at a temperature of 350-400 degrees F.
Beat the egg well & drain the tomatoes.
Combine the chicken, bread crumbs, egg and canned tomatoes in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Form into patties and top them with our Season Salt or Holy Cow to taste.
Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Remove the avocado and mix it up well in a bowl.
Dice the roma tomato and cilantro leaves. Be sure to remove the stems from the cilantro.
Combine the avocado mixture, tomato, cilantro and season to taste with our Season Salt.
Toast the buns.
Melt the cheese on the burgers.
Top with the fresh guacamole and enjoy!