Chimichurri July 09 2018, 0 Comments
- 6 cloves smoked garlic (it's still great if you don't smoke it)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 jalapeño, chopped fine
- 2 bunches cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3 C fresh oregano, chopped fine
- 3/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Meat Church Gourmet Season Salt
Combine the smoked garlic, shallot, jalapeño, lemon juice and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes. Add the cilantro, parsley and oregano. Mix in the oil. Add our Season Salt to taste.
The sauce is best if you cover and chill it for a few hours to let the flavors meld together. This can be used as a marinade or as an accompaniment for any grilled beef.