This roasted cauliflower soup is one of our favorite comfort food meals especially when it's cold outside. You can cook this inside, but I'm a firm believer everything cooked outside tastes better so we cooked this on a pellet grill.
- 4 ½ C, chicken stock
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 2 shallots
- 4 – 6 cloves of garlic
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 T, olive oil
- 1 t, truffle oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 heads of cauliflower cut into florets along with 4 cloves of garlic and a few sprigs of thyme. Drizzle w olive oil and season with Holy Cow or our Gourmet Season Salt
- Roast at 375 until soft (~45 mins). I use a @traegergrills.
- Remove the sheet pan.
- Squeeze out the garlic. Remove the thyme.
- Add ingredients to a blender along with warm chicken stock.
- Blend until smooth.
- Squeeze in one cheek of lemon.
- Drizzle with truffle oil and Holy Cow (or fresh cracked pepper).
- Serve with toasty bread. Enjoy!