Meat Church Fire Dept T-Shirt
The Meat Church Fire Dept T-shirt. Matt always wanted to be a fireman when he grew up. That dream went up in flames in the 8th grade when he accidentally burned down 600 acres.
We worked with several first responders who put it on the line every day to help craft a t-shirt that all BBQ enthusiasts would be proud to wear.
The Maltese cross is on the front of the T. Meat Church Fire Department print is on the back.
The shirt: Navy and white and red ink. Available Med - 3X. If in doubt, go a size larger. You're gonna eat more BBQ anyway!
- 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 singles
- 32 singles
- Ash is 99% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 1% polyester
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather is 90% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 10% polyester
- all other heather/blend colors are 52% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
- 4.2 oz., 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton