Fried Dill Pickle Dip is one of my favorite snacks and is great for a tailgate party!
- 1 C whipped cream cheese
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 C dill pickles, diced fine
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- ½ t onion powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped ( save some for garnish)
- 2 T chives, chopped + garnish
- Meat Church Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Thick potato chips or pretzels
- ¾ C Panko (save some for garnish)
- 1 t unsalted butter, melted
Toast the panko
Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
Add panko and toss completing coating in butter.
Cook until toasted. Set aside.
Make the dip
Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
Top with extra toasted panko and chopped dill.